[Harp-L] Jim Fitting from Treat Her Right

So I heard a the song "I Think She Likes ME" from the Boston based band Treat Her Right coming home from rehearsal tonight and when I got home I did some research on the harp player and the band.

Does anyone know or has anyone heard any of Jim Fitting's music post Treat Her Right?

I know he is recording with a band called the Coots, and his harp playing gets high praise.

Anyone?

WTJ

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.