[Harp-L] re: Seydel design ripped off!

Hell! I just noticed that's 'BulldoGGE".
Apologies,
Rickke Demppsterre,
Melbun,
'Straya

>>> Jonathan Ross <jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2/06/2008 11:14 >>>
"Wow, Bulldog. That's a lot of effort spent replying to a tongue-in-
cheek sentence."

"Bulldogge"

You seemed to actually believe what you had written, and it wouldn't
be the first time you've jumped to conclusions based on little
evidence, so I felt some information about the practice of stenciling
and the level of accuracy of sales literature of the time was warranted.

But, then, I take history and accuracy rather more seriously than
most, in that I respect the former and expect the later.

  ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'