From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of hazcon
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:18 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Shaker microphones

Have just finished shifting house and during the packing came across a
Shaker mike that i bought about 5-6 years ago.Thing was i could never
get it
to work.At the time i had some vague idea it was an impedance mismatch
so
put it to one side to look at later.Course not exactly being a human
dynamo
i never got round to it.
                    I have been to the Shaker web site and it says that
its
crystal mike (mine) is set up for high Z.That means it should work into
guitar amp imput?No luck into my Fender Champ (reissue)
               Anyone have any experience with these mikes that might
throw
some light on my problem

Thanks
Rick