[Harp-L] Re: Whammer Jammer Magic Dick Transcription.

Hello, Jim Alciere.

Do you have the traditional music notation Magic Dick  transcription for
Whammer Jammer? I have the tab version, but I'm a  traditional note reader.

The tab is too confusing for me, and it would take a long time for me to
accurately notate the Magic Dick version (the J.Geils' Band arrangement) from
the recording.

If you do have the traditional music notation arrangement, could you send  an
e-mail or snail mail copy? I've been looking for that arrangement in
traditional notation for years.

If you don't have traditional notation for Whammer Jammer, do you know  where
I could find it?

Thanks for "reeding" this.

John Broecker

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.