[Harp-L] New Clips up on Youtube: Pianoharmonica, harmonica train, Sonny Terry Licks etc.

Hi everyone!

I have some new clips up on youtube, please feel free to comment.

The Blarney Pilgrim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HRCpqrrSM

Irish tune from Titanic

Tounge Exercise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQuC2DiIWKc

That I have been doing to get the tounge moving fast, and to get control over it.

Sonny Terry Licks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lckaATiIgVc

Dont need so much description I think...

Piano Harmonica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POF1JorerE

Playing like a piano (both sides of the mouth, not octaves!)
Read description at the clip.

Harmonica Train: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF08Dm5pjwQ

Dont need so much description here either...

Devils Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8s31xLN_A

Irish - American tune.

//Joel Andersson
Sweden

Trött på jobbet? Hitta nya utmaningar här!
http://msn.jobbguiden.se/jobseeker/resumes/postresumenew/postresumestart.aspx?sc_cmp2=JS_INT_SEMSN_NLPCV