[Harp-L] new harmonica pictures and more

Hey Dave,
Your right. But this was not something I would ever use.
It was researched  for someone that is doing large production harp
making shortly. I'm sure I could hands down kick this things @ss
speed wise. I may be full of myself mind you. But I was told it
took something like 4 mins to tune 1 reed. What's the point?
No pay, or PTO, no whining, no vacation pay or sick leave.
And it runs 24 / 7. No breaks or lunches. I only wished I sold enough harps
to seriously pursue one for myself. Now if I could just make a machine for
embossing and gapping....... I bet Vern could. He is a machinist like
no other. I wont give anything away, but you wouldnt believe what he
can build. A true Mc Guyver in the purest sense of the word.
Hell, McGuyver dont have anything on him.
Randy
http://genesisharmonicas.net