[Harp-L] harp case

i bought a fishing tackle box for $35 at academy sports near austin... was loading gear into it...noticed how suitable it  would be for harps...tried a harp in the top storage area, and it fit perfectly!  went to academy and got another one!  here's the model, and they have it on amazon, i noticed...but for $49...  :(

Plano 3258 flip sider

i fit 19 harps on top, which has it's own lid.  very ez to pick out a harp.  unzip the top, open the entire lid,  and you have storage for another 20 harps, plus mic and cord!
used it at a jam the other night, and it was perfect.  and to think i almost spent $200 on a case that can sit on a mic stand...
nobody gave me grief over how it looked, and i've had comments about my chrome case before...of course, when they hear me play, nobody can speak!  yeah, i'm that good...LOL!

seriously, if you're in the market, that case kicks it completely.  also great for fishing tackle!

this is my first post, but i've gotten a lot out of the site! can't wait to get the kinder afb that was posted the other day!  i'm gonna blow the guitars off the stage!

Bill