Re: [Harp-L] Buying harps on Ebay]]

Provenance is everything when buying memorabilia. Even if one is inclined to
trust the seller, the item has little value without at least a chain of
custody. So, if this is your thing, try to put excitement aside and spend no
money without some form of proof.

While I do not personally subscribe to the cult of personality, I do
understand it. Both as an offshoot of the very human need to belong and, for
some, a connection to an existence perceived to be better than their own.