[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 59, Issue 105

Hello I am impassioned of harmonica and I play I every day. I am very sensitive to the sound of this instrument that I bring with me erywhere where I go. my friends, my neighbors and people that I meet every day tell me they fill happy when listening to me playing of the very lovely airs . My style of music preferred is the blues that I would like to make discover with my compatriots. I live in a country delivered to violence and I believe that harmonica would be a good means to help the young people  driving out of their life the demon of drug and the prostitution. on this subject, I have an extraordinary experience to share with you. it will be in my next letter.
Jude

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com