[Harp-L] Prewar Hohner star I've never seen before, this is awesome.

I'll get some pics up before long, but I was getting ready to start this resto on an Old Old Standby (back when it was a real harmonica) harp. On the back cover, between the hands was this really weird six-sided star I had never seen before. It looked like a snowflake almost to me, but it is was probably meant to be a flower with six petals. Anybody know anything about this? To the best of my knowledge, it's not on Pat Missin's site. The center of the star is a small circle with six what appear to be flower petals coming out it.
My guess is it was made during World War II, maybe, after they dropped the star-of-David-LIKE star.
I have never even HEARD of this... any thoughts?
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com