[Harp-L] Calling Weltmeisters and Seydels

I am looking for the following harps:
Seydel Nightingale
Weltmeister Bluebird
If anybody has one of these and has no use for it, let me know, shoot me what $$$ you want for it, etc. I don't care if reeds are blown out, I just want to look at them.
As y'all know, I'm trying to see what the lineage is from the current solist to the prewar Bandmaster. John Broecker has helped me with some information, it appears that the Solist lineage doesn't go back through the original Solist, it appears that the original Blues Solist was discontinued and the new Solist built on the Nightingale body. Thus, I wanna see a Nightingale.
I'm also interested in learning about any wood-comb Seydel or Weltmeister 10-hole diatonic made after WWII. This would include
any harp made in the DDR (Vermona, etc.) , if such a DDR harp exists.
If anybody has a Bushman Soul's Voice AND a Weltmeister Blackbird, would you mind giving them a look over and letting me know if they are indentical?
Also, if anybody has Seydel catalogs to spare, copy, send a PDF of or whatever, that would be a tremendous help to me. I figure it'll take me years to gather enough of this for the Seydel book I've been working on, but when I finally get er done, you'll certainly be thanked again in it.
Again, I'll put the call out for the Richard Seydel Sr. 1898 Bandmaster patent, if anybody has a copy of it. I suppose eventually, I'll probably just have to write the German patent office, but I've been so daggone busy and it takes me a while to wriite in German.
As for the bluebird, I just think it looks cool. It might come in handy when r try to trace back the Session, though.
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com