[Harp-L] A sad week in NY - 3 Guitarist

A few days ago I posted the loss of a great NY Guitarist Joe Beck...

Unfortunately I have to now report TWO more GREAT losses
Yesterday 7/25 we lost HIRAM BULLOCK and last week on 7/20 ARTIE TRAUM

Both were heavies in the Biz as well as Joe Beck....

I never had the pleasure to work with Artie but always loved my old Happy
and Artie Traum recordings and still play "Handfull of Love" on my acoustic
gtr...condolences to the Traum family

I did have the good fortune to record and perform live on HARP with Hiram
(his GUITAR MAN CD) who was always a pleasure to work with......they will
both be missed...RIP

Best,
Rob Paparozzi