[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Salad Bowl Finish can now kiss my grits... I mean, bluegrass

Ray:  Milk paint is how people in the 'old' days used to paint
furniture...those colours we're so used to seeing: green, blue, red,  yellow...

they mixed powder with milk...to get milk paint. It's made a comeback in  the
past few years...due to the success of 'shabby chic' styles in furniture,
and as Dave explains: one can mix up only as much as needed.  It's very  cool
stuff: here are a couple of links.

_http://www.milkpaint.com/_ (http://www.milkpaint.com/)

_http://www.realmilkpaint.com/_ (http://www.realmilkpaint.com/)

_http://www.oldecenturycolors.com/_ (http://www.oldecenturycolors.com/)