Re: [Harp-L] Voice problem

Did the ENT use a stroboscope on the vocal chord? I have a damaged vocal chord, the damage wasn't visible until they took a digital picture of the chord in action. In my case I became somewhat hoarse and had difficulty speaking. Playing harmonica definitely exacerbates the problem. I've lived with my problem for a number of years. I have learned how to speak almost normally now but when I'm tired it's trouble. It's fixable I just haven't had a moment in which I could afford to not use my voice for the interval that is required after the surgery. fjm