Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki ProMaster Video Up (valved ProMaster inquiry)

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
Would this type of harp allow for more slide guitar like phrasing and playing? I am really interested in trying one, but don't know if I can go without the extra pitches I can get with over bends.
I forgot to say that I play in synchrony with guitars and I can trade guitar licks with them. A valved instrument can be played fully chromatically. With the bend of 1B, I can play 37 tones - three full octaves plus 1 note. It's part of my practice routine...

-LM