From: mfugazzi67 <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Suzuki ProMaster Video Up
To: mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 5:48 PM

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brendan Power"
<bren@...>
wrote:

A new video featuring the Suzuki valved diatonics (Promaster MR350-V
and
MR350-GV) is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHuiExkUH4E

These are the only commercial half-valved diatonics available. For
those
not familiar with them, the valving allows bending expression, vibrato
etc on the lower blow and upper draw notes (impossible on an unvalved
harp), in addition to the normal draw and blow bends. The video
demonstrates these features.

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>