Re: [Harp-L] [Fwd: Sam Hinton instructional harmonica videos are now on YouTube]

Hi Jaime,
I'm just as diasappointed as you are. However, I think you misunderstood my post.
I got the original message from Adam Miller and thought I'd pass it on to you all at harp-l,
since I didn't know how many of you had bought the CD and thus received Adam's e-mail.
As it turned out, Winslow also got the same message from Adam and posted it.
As you say the video has been removed by the user. YouTube also says the user's account is
closed.
Hopefully Adam can enlighten us.
Cheers
Christer

Jaime wrote
>It appears that something has gone awry with this and Youtube now says:

This video has been removed by the user

Of course, this happened while I was watching the "Intro with George
Winston" and before I could watch the rest!  Bah!

jaime<