Re: [Harp-L] [Fwd: Sam Hinton instructional harmonica videos are now on YouTube]

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:58:14PM +0200, Christer Svensson wrote:
> >Dear Friends,
>
> The Sam Hinton instructional harmonica videos are now on YouTube.
>
> For the masters class in solo, non-blues diatonic harmonica playing, go
> here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sam+hinton&search_type=&aq=f

It appears that something has gone awry with this and Youtube now says:

	This video has been removed by the user

Of course, this happened while I was watching the "Intro with George
Winston" and before I could watch the rest!  Bah!

jaime
--
\----------/ viehweg.net |