Re: [Harp-L] New CD (Bonfiglio)

I agree this record is great! I have it in Vinyl and will probably get the
CD,,,,

However, my FAVORITE is ROMANCES:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/bonfiglio2

Man I NEVER get tired of this CD ...masterful all the way: the arrangements,
The NY Chamber Orchestra and  Robert's playing are brilliant ! If you are
serious about Chromatic this CD MUST find it's way into your collection....

Rob Paparozzi

On 7/22/08 9:36 PM, "Emile D'Amico" <edamico@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is great CD. I love the Debussy.
>
> Diggs

> I have a new CD at
>
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/bonfiglio8
>
> This is a reissue of my Sina Qua Non CD with Harpsichordist Edward
> Brewer including Bach and Bartok.
>
> Also my Sep 12th Master Class in Stockton CA from 5-7 at the
> University of the Pacific Music Conservatory is now ope for free to
> all players.  Will teach advanced technique on the chromatic and is a
> great introduction to adding Chromatic if you don't already play.
>
> Harmonically yours,
>
> Robert Bonfiglio

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com