Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] overblows - and the magnanimous gg retires

regarding a pocket full of soul and raga-style scales...

I know Jason does some of the stuff but I dunno if it was him or not.

During my interview I played a some classical music, jazz, blues and a
bunch of arabic style scales to demonstrate the range of music that
can be played on the harmonica. I know Howard is on that video too and
it's very likely he played similar styles to demonstrate his monstrous
technique.