Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and Airport Security...

Isaac Ullah <iiullah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone else run into problems at the airport recently with their harmonca case?

i bring mine as carry on. i make it a point not leave them in my backback. instead, i open the case and put it in the trays that hold your keys and such. make it as obvious as possible what they are. i've had screeners thank me for doing that. before i started doing that, i've had embarrassing delays when they spotted a stray harp with the x-ray machine but didn't know what it was.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West