[Harp-L] overblows - and magnanimous gg retires

Anybody interested in a video on Overblows?
And you all mentioned scales. What specifically about scales do you
want? How I practice them or do you just want to learn a bunch of
wacky scales that don't fit anywhere unless you're playing Makams?

I was thinking about rhythm and counting. I think South Indian
Konnakol is the absolute best method on the planet but it might be a
little too exotic for many of you. I guess question is... how global
do you want me to get?

gg is retired after this post.

Buddha has awakened.