Re: [Harp-L] Shure 545s

You loosen the set screw on the 3 pin connector and pull it out of the end of the mic.  There is a jumper in there you need to move.  Then just slide it back together and tighten the set screw.  Instructions are in the user guide here:

http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups/public/@gms_gmi_web_ug/documents/web_resource/us_pro_545sd_ug.pdf

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015