Re: [Harp-L] Vocal mic assistance

Best way to determine what it best for you is for you to discover for
yourself what these mic's are all about.

SM-58 is the industry standard at this price break. It makes sense to start
out with this one, use it and learn it extensively. Then, you'll have a solid
benchmark with which to compare others.

Self education beats other's opinions hands down in the long run  (imo)

The Iceman

In a message dated 7/21/2008 10:24:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,