Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB vs.Harp commander

You might consider the Hughes & Kettner Red Box.  If you are able to bring a
small harp amp to the gigs, this device allows you to take a tap from the
speaker out (capturing all the output tuby goodness you get from small amps)
and converts it to a line-level signal for the PA board.  It includes and
analog speaker emulation that I think sounds great for harp.

I reviewed the H&K Red Box at the Blues Harp Amps blog, here:
http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-hughes-kettner-red-box-pro.html
I was pretty impressed with it.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps blog