Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB vs.Harp commander

They are both excellent pieces of gear but from your post it sounds like the
HC is what you need. Feedback should not be an issue if you go directly into
the house PA and using the HClll will give you a ton of options for
tailoring your sound. If you want to use a bullet the HClll will allow you
to do so without causing the sound man to wish your death. If you are
playing with a loud band and/or in a large venue there the PA is essential I
think the HClll would be the solution you are looking for.

For me the biggest beneift of the HClll is that it can be dialed in to keep
the tone very very close to the sound of a mic directly into an amp - or -
it can alter the tone to give it a grit that (in my opinion) gets closer to
the sound of a bullet directly into an amp than anything else I've tried.

The Kinder AFB+ is a godsend for on stage amp use. The Youtube video of
Jason Ricci holding his mic right against his amps grill with no feedback
says it all.