Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB vs.Harp commander

I have a Harp Commander 1 and it works well for playing through a PA or amp and gives lots of adjustments for different mics, compression, highs and lows. The newer ones like the III is even more versatile. I believe the Kinder is an anti feedback device for playing through guitar amps to eliminate feedback and will not give you the adjustments for tone like a Harp Commander would. The two are for completely different uses. If you want something to eliminate feed back the Kinder AFB is the best, if you want something to give you lots of adjustments for tone the Harp Commander would be more suitable.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd Texas Tide Band www.texastide.com 210-494-1118

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael D'Aurizio" <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB vs.Harp commander

Hello all,
I've got some out of town gigs coming up this late fall that require me to play through a house backline. I doubt very much there will be a "harp friendly" amp there. So I was thinking a great solution would be an outboard device. The two that sound the best are the Kinder AFB, or the Harp Commander. Which one would give me the most bang for my hard earned buck ? Thank you all in advance for your advice.
Mike