From: "jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx" <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:30:54 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Narrow Seydel reeds info, for cultural enlightenment pu rposes

Shh, Dave . . . don't let people know how awesome the Seydel Solist is.  More demand might make it more expensive and it is an awesome harp at any price.  I bought one for $19 US and now they are $25.  If anyone asks, they are horrible, cold sounding, mustache pullers that no one should buy.  Same deal with the Suzuki Harpmaster, terrible harp.  Don't buy any.  I will do the Suzuki a favor and buy all there excess stock so others will not have to put up with them.  I hear real good things about the Kay Chicago Blues and Johnson Blues Kings.  Buy all those.  ;-)