[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 59, Issue 80

> Hi.
> I'm french harp plays & songwriter. I play for 20 years. You can come to listen
> to a part of my work on the site:
>     http://www.myspace.com/robinguillaume
> and
>     http://g.robin.lesite.free.fr/
> See you soon
> Guillaume ROBIN

Wow! I am very impressed. I love the free-flowing way you weave the harp
into, around and under the melody, and then take your solo. It's a beautiful
way to use the instrument. You also have excellent control of the diatonic,
using bending, overblows, and glissandos beautifully. I listened to all 4 songs
on your MySpace page and liked them all. Very tasteful, expert playing on all
of them. In some way, it reminds me of Smokey Joe Leone's style of playing,
which is all about the MUSIC and not about the instrument-I love that!

It's funny that you are a Frenchman who plays harp, which truly means that
you are playing "French harp"!

Is there a harmonica renaissance under way in France? We now have Christelle,
Hermione and Guillaume with stuff up on the Web. Simply amazing!

Thanks for sharing!
Crazy Bob
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008