RE: [Harp-L] Narrow Seydel reeds info, for cultural enlightenment pu rposes

Shh, Dave . . . don't let people know how awesome the Seydel Solist is.  More demand might make it more expensive and it is an awesome harp at any price.  I bought one for $19 US and now they are $25.  If anyone asks, they are horrible, cold sounding, mustache pullers that no one should buy.  Same deal with the Suzuki Harpmaster, terrible harp.  Don't buy any.  I will do the Suzuki a favor and buy all there excess stock so others will not have to put up with them.  I hear real good things about the Kay Chicago Blues and Johnson Blues Kings.  Buy all those.  ;-)

Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iiflKGcLnOBQ8vRsjXakY363Ziskw88QbhfurKUMyivEyFdSY/