[Harp-L] (no subject)

On Jul 3, 2008, at 9:39 AM, robert mcgraw wrote:

Randy-
I liked this a lot...terrific playing! I really liked the way you played the B part of the tune, the part Smokey Joe calls "the waterfalls part." I very much admire what you're doing with the instrument...you are a damn good jazz player on chromatic, AND you are a master of the diatonic.Kudos!!!WVa Bob

I guess I won't be able to play THAT one at spah. Maybe I'll just stick with Haarlem Nocturne. Great job Randy. You has ALWAYS been my super hero and 'Da man' who sets the benchmark(s) I try to reach for. I STILL remember our duet on Desifinado. Cass STILL thinks you're a teddie bear. :)

smo-joe