Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

Hi,

Glad you like the feedback blocker - it is a cool device. Sometimes I kick myself for selling it...but glad it went to a good home.

On PayPal you can check out this link about the security key - a must have:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/securitycenter/general/PPSecurityKey-outside

Regards,
Robert
www.RawFoodLife.com