[Harp-L] Toots Mellow Tone, Suzuki Chromatic Questions

Couple of questions:
1] Anybody care to comment on the Toots Mellow Tone? i know it's marketed as a harmonica for ballads...I have a couple of Toots Hard Boppers and I like them very much, but I haven't played the Mellow Tone.
2] Which of the Suzuki chromatics is "best" for jazz? I bought one of the Suzukis, don't have it in front of me but I was told it's the one most like the Hohner 270...anyway, I like this harp and was thinking about trying another Suzuki...thanks for any responses.
WVa Bob
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008