[Harp-L] NEW PT GAZELL & BRENDAN POWER CD, SPONSORED BY SEYDEL & SUZUKI

Harp-L seems to be my second home lately... I'm getting Posting Fatigue!

Anyway, this latest announcement is a joint one, on behalf of myself and
PT Gazell. We met at SPAH last year, had a ball jamming and decided to
record an album of swing music together. The basic tracks were recorded
in Nashville in January and, living on opposite sides of the Atlantic as
we do, we've finished off the recording and mixing via Skype and FTP
since then. With fast broadband connections, this can now be a
remarkably relaxed, flexible and human process! We're both really
pleased with how it's come out.

As PT used mostly custom Seydel diatonics and I used custom Suzuki
chromatics, we decided to approach both manufacturers for sponsorship of
the artwork and CD duplication. They agreed - and we say a big
'thankyou' to Mr. Terada of Suzuki and Lars Seifert of Seydel (assisted
by Tachikawa-san and Rupert Oysler respectively). It's a rare thing that
competing companies put their rivalry aside for the sake of a common
project, but both Suzuki and Seydel were happy to collaborate in
assisting this album. We applaud them for their magnanimous,
broad-minded attitude.

The official release date of Back to Back is our concert at SPAH (date
TBC), exactly a year after the album was conceived.

If you want a preview of the music, sample MP3 tracks are on PT's
website ( <http://www.ptgazell.com/> www.ptgazell.com/) and my own
(www.brendan-power.com). You can pre-order too if you wish.

Enjoy; see you at SPAH!

Brendan Power and PT Gazell