[Harp-L] backing tracks

Several people have asked what I'm using for my backing tracks on my
YouTube vids. It's Band in a Box 2008.  I've been using for several
years now but never liked the sounds unless it was ported through my
Roland RD-700 but this year's version has "real tracks"  it's sounds
pretty good. It's not perfect but something I can live with. The
unfortunate draw back is most of the real track instruments are mapped
to Country, Folk and Heavy Metal --- yeah Heavy Metal.  According to
their website they are working on more real tracks for other genres.

Do you guys want me to post entire backing tracks in MP3 format for
you to play along with?  It's not the easiest stuff to play with as
you can tell by my fumbling around. The tracks are nothing special
mostly me just putting chords together and applying styles that are
pleasing to my ear. Other times they are fragments of stuff I am
working on. Maybe they will turn into real tunes someday, for now it's
the sounds of crap in my head.

The progression for the vibrato addendum is:

I used a C harp for this

Fmaj7  | //// | Dm7   | ////
Bbmaj7| //// | C7sus | ////
F7sus  | //// | Bbmaj7| ////