Re:[Harp-L] making youtube vids (video cameras)

I have two video camera, one HI-8 and then a DV-mini camera. The DV
cam works very well but transferring the video and recoding the video
is a PITA.

My wife pointed out that our digital camera has a YouTube video
capture setting. That's what I have been using and I think it's worked
perfectly. It's has a 4gb mem card and as you heard in my vids it's
sounds pretty good for just the built in mic.  For something that is
smaller than the size of a deck of cards you can't go wrong.