RE: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Christelle's Youtubes and some info.

Christelle's "upside-down harp" is a result of the way she records herself using her Mac, some sort of "mirror-image" effect.  She commented on this in one of her recent videos.

If she was playing upside down, she was also re-arranging her bedroom furniture... a good way to keep in shape and improve your stamina for harp playing!  ;)

Ken H in OH