[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Christelle's Youtubes and some info.

Christelle on Dueling Banjos...what fun! (and posted just this morning,with
the other song listed below).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3TugW3wXk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3TugW3wXk)

....and an absolutely stunningly pretty (and melodious) improv-ing over
Madonna's "Frozen'...a song I hardly knew before, done as a thank you to me. I'm
truly honoured.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amrvBomIAI4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amrvBomIAI4)

Not sure if I've posted this one before; another artist (Mark Knopfler) I
didn't know very well until listening to her improv-ing with his music:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcYi5zZjWF8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcYi5zZjWF8)

Christelle is opening up my eyes to so many different songs I might never
have paid attention to before...she's comfortable playing just about  anything.

Not sure how many of you know she's only been playing harmonica for a very
short time, and overblowing for only 4 months!  Additionally, she plays  OOTB
harps - isn't comfortable tweaking them herself, so would love to find  someone
who could help her out with tweaking for OB's, etc....realizing she  doesn't
have the funds to spend on major customizing-type work.

I predict that she will be 'big' before any of us realize it....you can't
imagine the hits she gets on her youtube videos...let alone her devoted fan
following.

I can listen to her play without ever getting tired of it  (the mark  of a
creative artist, in my book).  I SO wish she had a CD  out.

She has 60 videos on YouTube...you can link to others from these.   Well
worth some time....

...here is her main YouTube site addy:
_http://www.youtube.com/user/christellester_ (http://www.youtube.com/user/christellester)

and her website: _http://www.christelleharpqueen.com_