From: Maka McMahon <makamcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:41:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE Paypal

Chris,

Paypal is very handy for your 'global enterprise' customers, as its a PITA for us 'internationals' to get a cheque (yep - that's how we spell it) or money order in US$ (but it is cheap these days - the Aussie $ is almost 1:1)

I'm not sure how extensive your plans for global domination are, so this may not be overly relevant!

Cheers
Maka

      Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience. www.yahoo7.com.au