[Harp-L] custom harmonicas

Zig,
I would be friggin livid p#*sed off if someone riveted my personal property
back together without my permission. Are you leasing this harp? I do understand from a warrantee position
though. But rivets? C'mon. Unfortunately, he ie not the only one.
I have seen plates glued on by a nameless customizer. And some advertise free reed
replacement but dont say anything about not taking your harp apart.
If someone wants to mess with my reedwork, I would rather talk to that
individual than send send the harp back and say you messed with it,
no repairs for you. Customer service in my opinion is almost more important
than the product.
Randy
www.genesisharmonicas.net