[Harp-L] Chrometta and SPAH

I play the chrometta 10 which starts on a G tone.  It's a great harp but it needs to be tamed.  It's taken me years to perfect the sweet tone that this cheap harp as to offer.  I always irratate 270 players with the 1/2 octave below the them.  They always say "Where did you get those low notes"

Yes it has a clicky sound when playing fast but my ballad style is Chrometta all the way.

William Clarke loved the chormettas. We shared a beer together.

Just a reminder that hotel reservations need to be made prior to July 28 to get the convention rate.  The hotel is filling up.  It's looking like a great year.  Svang, due to a scheduling problem has back away from attending.  To replace them, William Galison will play on Sat night and Brendan Power, PT Gazell and Jelly Roll Johnson will be up on Friday night in Williams slot.

The seminars are spectacular this year and Joe Filisko has put together a great team.

See you all in St Louis

Paul