Re: [Harp-L] quick question

----- Original Message ----
From: Randy Sandoval <randyharps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

>Hey Dennis,
>I havent missed out on one sale . Most people ask if they can pay me with paypal. I wouldnt touch paypal with a ten foot pole.
>ve had my account hacked twice and my bank account cleaned out.

I followed the money on paypalsucks.com, which brought me to the paypalsucks.com overlords merchantinc.com, which itself doesn't seem that great. I have no doubt about this apparent aloofness and decisions made by blindfolded monkeys with darts by Paypal.  How can you sell a harmonica and take a credit card payment for it?  I've been looking for a VIABLE alternative.
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com