[Harp-L] quick question

As a consumer I have purchased harps, customized harps, mikes, and amps with Paypal. As a seller I have sold some mikes and amps requesting Paypal as the payment. The reason: It has been really, really expeditious. If the purchase contest was between two identical products and similar pricing and the options were between sending a check and Paypal I would unambiguously choose the latter. My best. d (I just had a quick question for all the fine folks on here. I've been making and selling harps for a while and I wanted to get some feedback from the group. I've been thinking about getting away from using paypal due to the fees and whatnot so I was wondering if it would deter folks from ordering harps and combs if they didn't have the paypal option and had to send a check or money order.)
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues