[Harp-L] Big Harp Amp Sale {Meteor & Fender Bassman}

Hello all,

Before I go the ebay & craig list route I thought I would offer
my brothers & sisters of the iron 2 great gigging amps.
I have played both of them at several outdoor & club gigs
and they are both outstanding for increasing your sonic palette
& both are fully functional with no issues.
I will "super pack" them to avoid any shipping damage.
I am standing in need of some cash, so I am willing to price them to move.

1) Brand new Meteor Amp
2) Rebuilt Fenderbassman 4X10

Please call me at 610.461.7391 or email me via james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much!