[Harp-L] Harmonica University and Harmonica Academy

A while ago I announced the launch of my online teaching site, Harmonica University.

I've been working hard getting the word out. Early on I came up against a small due diligence matter that I had overlooked - in Australia you can't call something a University unless it actually is a University. Essentially I had a business whose name I couldn't advertise. After some thought I decided to rename the site Harmonica Academy. The new URL is http://www.HarmonicaAcademy.com

I'm currently building a testimonial page for the site. If you have visited it, and have something that you would like to say, then please do. You can email me from this list, or directly from the Harmonica Academy site.

Internet marketing is interesting - and not easy. I'm learning as I go. I do have a successful harmonica teaching site already, in China. This site has almost 20000 members and gets around 5000 hits per day. For those interested, the Chinese site is at http://www.kouqin.com.cn

Cheers,

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com