[Harp-L] New Suzuki Videos on YouTube

In May I went to Denmark and filmed a series of promo videos of Suzuki
harps, along with the brilliant Danish chromatic player and
multi-instrumentalist Jacob Venndt. They are now being edited, and the
first few have gone up on a dedicated YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuzukiHarmonicas

They are explanatory sales videos, designed to help distributors and
customers understand the features of each harmonica model. There are two
videos on Suzuki diatonic harps, and the third showcases the SCT-128
Tremolo Chromatic.

The experts on Harp-L will already know much of the info, but I think
you will enjoy the music clips :)

The individual video URLs are here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_nzrhFaQno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCchREHrEck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJ0ZRye-HM

There is some new stuff coming soon: In a short time videos of the new
Suzuki Fabulous diatonics and chromatics will go up.

Enjoy!

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>