[Harp-L] wireless-guitar bug

i have a guitar bug. i took a cord (XLR to 1/4") and had to switch the xlr wiring to match my JT30. so, at the same time, i shortened the cord to about 2". yes, 2 inches and put a female 1/4" from radioshack on it. the Gbug plugs in and i use a dark colored rubberband to keep it from flopping(i'm a cheap bastid). the hardest part is soldering the connections, but even that is easy.
it can swing side to side a little, but i don't notice it. the whole cord cost me $11 including the female plug. i can send pics to whomever wants. you can see it in person Jerry, if you ever get back to Abq!ShawnAlbuquerque, NM
http://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues