[Harp-L] The Jayphat Works

If you like it fat, but want it fatter, then the Jayphat buffer box does the trick very well. Read Stephen Schneider's (aka: HTown Fess) post's here and then venture over to the sound samples that he mentions for excellent A/B (and sometimes C) examples of just what the additional impedance matching does for our sport. If I can build one, then anyone can. I confess my mistakes along the way with photos over at www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com The bottom line is that if you wire it right, it will work. I stole that line from the many stompbox forums that I visited for troubleshooting my work. I consider this a valuable public service on Stephen's part, because I recall the first time I saw him use the box on an amp that was suspect for harp playing and the box plus his mic (and of course his tone) really livened up the amp way more than I thought possible. Anyway--