Re: [Harp-L] Amp purchase help - wireless

Where can we get the snap on transmitters ??? I have the unit and could use
a spare transmiter
Thanx Rob P

On 7/11/08 11:15 AM, "groovy gypsy" <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Forgot to mention in the previous email.
>
> Find an AKG WM40.  You can still buy the snap on transmitters.
>
> Jason Ricci used the Samson Airline for years and then got the AKG
> unit after I raved about mine. Now its what he uses.
>
> Tim Moyer uses one too.
>
> I sometimes play with a lot of effects and when I was testing units
> the Samson Airline just didn't cut it as well as the AKG.
>
> My only issue with the AKG is it's ONE channel.  There was a time
> Ricci and I were playing together and couldn't because we both had the
> same signal.
> They do come in different channels but JR and I had the same one. (Pink)

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com