Re: [Harp-L] Problems with A harps

Thanx for answering Dave.  Yea I do that sometimes but usually just for
octaves, but sometimes I play  around like what you are talking about. Not very
often though, but I don't  do it with impunity or anything like that. Something
to work on. Now that I  think about it, the most I ever played around with
these intervals that we are  talking about, I was doing country at the time. Some
of that slow stuff where my  buddy was using his B bender to sound like a
pedal steel (Jim Froman is the man)  I found myself doing it.

         Randy
      BiscuitBoy Country

In a message dated 7/10/2008 10:58:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,